Monday, November 15, 2010

Internet Memes



I have said many things in public and countless times have I just been stared at like i am an alien.

So let's start off with LOL... if you don't know this one i don't know where you've been for the last five years. Then there is Charlie bit my Finger... so freaking adorable? right i know, everyone and their mother can quote this by doing a horrible British accent and saying charlie bit my finger. End of Ze world, everyone love talk like a lazy french woman...

I herd you liek mudkipz, personally i am partial to this one. If you played Pokemon, which like half of the world did, people wont look at you like you are an alien. His power level is over 9000? I admit i use this one, but ive never watched dragonball z... but i a lot of people have. Charlie the Unicorn decidedly falls near here too

Long cat is so long it spans the whole graph.

Now we enter the world of not so popular/socially acceptable memes. You talk about these in everyday conversation people will think you are insane.

Scariest Halloween pumpkin (that I made this year)... Pedobear... pictures to come later...So many people thought I was being sarcastic and was like aww its a cute bear. WRONG.


And of course to top it all off, is 4chan, you never know what you are going to get and only a real 4channer would know what you are talking about.... (I know you all are proud ;) and I also know this also has entirely too few boobs for you all.)

*Insert cartoon boobs here*


I know I have left of many... feel free to comment for you favorites.
One of mine, Old Gregg, I forgot... That was my halloween costume this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment