Monday, November 15, 2010

Intelligence Vs. Weight

I have had some experiences of my own and have heard many from others. I have complied all of this data into a handy chart to express how the weight of someone effects their intelligence level.




Many of you have had some sort of contact with a minature human (not to be confused with a little person), I am talking about infants/babies/toddlers anything that cannot communicate, shits its pants and vomits on everything, needless to say, not very intelligent.

Anorexic, I'm sorry you have a issue with your image but it is all in your head... its rather stupid to just not consume food.

Also in this area Middle Schoolers can be found, enough said.

Here you have you average weight person, they are average. Like your typical lab nerb, math-geek etc... We can all picture a typical needy guy.. right? Well I don't see any wit 200 extra pounds.

Then we come to the far end of the chain... Those who cannot get out of bed...
What do you do with your life??

-boog.

No comments:

Post a Comment