Tuesday, November 16, 2010

As you can tell there is a random influx of post for the month of November, that is because I am posting all the randomness stored in my head and my computer, regular posts will be come more regular (circular logic is circular).

Here is my logic on the regularity of my post...
Circular logic is where one bullshit argument is proven by another bullshit argument until your original argument is proven by itself. Stupid people will actually fall for this and then a winner is you; clever people however will see through your flawed points. This is when you should tell them to check their facts and take that time to think of real case for your POV. Alternatively, just use the troll method by pretending (if necessary) that you were just trying to piss them off the whole time.
-Encyclopedia dramatica



Circular Logic is the best, It is clearly my preferred method of arguing because it is the best.



I use paint and google for all my picture... That might get more sophisticated as time goes on... maybe...

1 comment: